1503 S Emerson Street
Denver CO, 80210
$578.56 per sqft
Built in 2023
This dream house located in the hottest neighborhood, Platt Park, is the one you've been waiting for! This Modern Farmhouse 5 bed, 4 bath has the perfect layout and design to go with it. The WOW factor as you step into it astounds everybody as you look at the custom monorail spiral staircase with floating treads surrounding a striking chandelier. Large Fibrex Anderson windows illuminate the open floor layout. White oak engineered hardwood lines the living room and invites you to a beautiful kitchen. No penny spared on the kitchen complete with Thermador appliances, custom American cabinetry, undercab lights, and quartz waterfall island. Enormous butler's pantry with hand troweled texture connected with another pantry adds unto the amazing kitchen and fits all your storage needs. Step outside unto a large deck complete with gas valve for BBQ/firepit or go through a stunning mudroom complete with dog-wash and powder bath into a lively backyard. Be prepared to fall in love with the vaulted primary bedroom! It has everything you could wish for; Gas fireplace lined with Bedrosian tile, French Balcony, his and hers closets, 5-piece ensuite bathroom with heated floors, and custom bar area. Two other vaulted spacious bedrooms, large laundry, and double sink bathroom are situated on the top floor. Large spacious 10' tall basement complete with exquisite wet bar sits in the basement which is perfect for entertaining guests. Two bedrooms, bathroom, and multiple storage areas complete the rest of the basement. This house has no areas where it feels like corners were cut. No cheap or bland windows, flooring, cabinetry, counters, tiles, and the list goes on and on! 3 blocks away from a multitude of entertainment and dining options from the popular Pearl St and a 5-minute bike ride from Washington Park. No HOA. Owner to verify property taxes. Virtual Tour Available on Zillow. Get the custom house you've always dreamed of!
October 20, 2023
February 16, 2024
1503 S Emerson Street
Denver CO, 80210
Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Barbecue, Gas Grill
Architecural Shingle, Membrane, Metal
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:33 AM UTC, 2/16/2024